Requesting Service Work

If you would prefer that (MC)² staff perform characterization work for you rather than to train to use our microscopes, you may submit a service request with information about your project and samples after creating an account in our lab management system FOM (Facility Online Manager), as shown here: Service Request Steps. External users from outside University of Michigan will also need to provide a signed external service agreement with billing contact info and indicate a payment method. See our steps to Become an External User.

Information on rates can be found here:

If you have any questions, need a cost estimate, or to determine if your research can actually be performed with the equipment in our facility, please send an email to [email protected] with a brief description of your proposed experiments.