Materials Science, Biological Sciences, Geological Sciences
Publications, presentations, posters resulting from work on this instrument should state: “The authors acknowledge the financial support of the University of Michigan College of Engineering, and technical support from the Michigan Center for Materials Characterization“.
- Scanner range: 90 µm by 90 µm
- Resolution: Heavily sample and technique dependent
- High Efficiency Direct Drive Tapping Mode Cantilever Holder for Scanning in Fluid
- Vibration isolation system and environmental enclosure for high-resolution imaging
- Digital image acquisition of optical microscope images
- Sample Requirements
- The sample vacuum platen can take up to 200mm diameter samples.
- The maximum Z scanning height is of the order of 5 µm.
- The maximum height of a sample is of the order of 12 mm.
References and Publications
- Bi-enhanced N incorporation in GaAsNBi alloys, J Occena, T Jen, EE Rizzi, TM Johnson, J Horwath, YQ Wang, RS Goldman, Applied Physics Letters, 110(24), 242102, 2017
- Influence of surface reconstruction on dopant incorporation and transport properties of GaAs(Bi) alloys, RL Field III, J Occena, T Jen, D Del Gaudio, B Yarlagadda, C Kurdak, RS Goldman, Applied Physics Letters, 109(25), 252105, 2016